THE RELIEF PRODUCT LINE IS AVAILABLE IN:
RELIEF CBD RELATED QUESTIONS
What Are CBD Capsules?
CBD capsules, also referred to as CBD pills, are among the many ways to consume CBD. Looking remarkably similar to a standard capsule, these contain a blend of ingredients that you aren’t likely to find on the grocery store shelf.
CBD, or cannabidiol, is one of the more than 100 cannabinoids found within the Cannabis genus of plants. Consumers have reported a long list of benefits to CBD, including alleviating mental, emotional, and physical symptoms alike. Compared to THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, CBD won’t induce the feeling of being “high.”
The capsules are typically oil-based, meaning they contain an extract of CBD (sourced either from cannabis or hemp) and a neutral oil. Packaged in a swallowable capsule, CBD pills are a favorite for many. Depending on the manufacturer, a CBD capsule may contain CBD isolate (pure CBD) or a full-spectrum extract, which comes with the full range of benefits associated with the additional plant-sourced ingredients.
The capsule form is convenient, discreet, and easy-to-consume, making it widely popular across diverse groups of consumers. Further, the consistent dosing of capsules is a plus for many consumers. Because CBD capsules are designed to contain extremely low amounts of (or no) THC, they are an ideal option for individuals who prefer to avoid THC’s psychoactive effects.
How Are CBD Capsules Made?
CBD capsules are made with a blend of CBD extract (or isolate) and a neutral oil, which is then wrapped in a capsule material. While this combination may seem very straightforward, it’s important to understand that the quality of CBD capsules can vary dramatically from brand to brand. Both the extraction process and the plants used, as well as any additional ingredients, have a significant impact on your experience with CBD capsules.
Kindred CBD capsules are made with a cannabis-sourced, full-spectrum CBD extract. We opted for a full-spectrum extract, rather than an isolate, in order to provide our customers with access to the potential advantages of the “entourage effect.”
Our manufacturing process begins with cannabis plants that are seeded, cultivated, and harvested at our indoor growing operation. There, a team of knowledgeable cultivators provides the care needed for the highest-quality cannabis plants. Harvested at their peak potency, the plants are then moved into the extraction process.
Kindred’s extraction labs are equipped with advanced equipment and operated by experienced scientists, who use cutting-edge technologies to produce extracts that go above the industry standards for potency and consistency. Our extraction method is 100% clean and does not utilize BHO at any stage.
Once we have obtained the CBD extract, it is combined with a neutral oil, encapsulated, and packaged for sale. Kindred CBD capsules are offered in several dosage options, so you can choose the one that aligns with your ideal experience.
Do CBD Capsules Have THC?
While you may see products advertised as “THC-free CBD capsules,” most capsules contain at least a negligible amount of THC. Some options are completely devoid of THC, though they are often more difficult to find. For the consumer who wants to avoid the effects of THC, the minuscule amount that can be found in most capsules is unlikely to have any impact on their experience.
Some CBD capsules, such as the Kindred 20MG 3 to 1 Capsule, are made with a precise blend of CBD and THC. For many consumers, a small amount of THC paired with CBD results in the specific effects they are searching for.
What Are CBD Capsules Good For?
When you consider how quickly CBD swept the globe, it probably comes as no surprise to learn that CBD capsules are impressively versatile and can be useful for many different consumers. Often described as possessing “healing properties,” CBD is the multi-purpose molecule that is used in a broad range of applications.
CBD capsules are reportedly good for people who are interested in:
- Alternative wellness and all-natural lifestyles
- Remedies for anxiety
- Pain relief
- Increased focus and positivity
- Gentle relaxation and a sense of calmness
- An overall increase in wellbeing
- Reduced inflammation
Of course, as with any form of cannabis, CBD produces highly individualized effects. If you are new to CBD, being open to observing your experience and reflecting on your personal benefits is the best way to pinpoint how CBD can help you.
What Are The Benefits of CBD?
The full spectrum of CBD benefits can be difficult to summarize, especially because each person experiences CBD differently. Also, ongoing research continues to reveal new advantages to CBD every day. Undoubtedly, the more we learn about CBD, the more benefits we will discover.
If you are considering CBD, here are some of the benefits that may be waiting for you:
- Benefits of cannabis without a THC “high”: If the intoxicating effects of traditional cannabis (specifically, the THC in cannabis) have kept you away, CBD products could be a great alternative. Because CBD interacts with your brain differently than THC, it does not create the feeling of being “high.” As a result, individuals that would rather abstain from THC’s intoxicating effects – or simply have an alternative option for certain scenarios – find CBD to be an ideal choice.
- The potential to support relief from a diverse range of symptoms: From anxiety and depression to chronic pain and epilepsy, there are many conditions that CBD reportedly improves. If you are living with a medical condition that makes everyday life challenging, you may find that CBD supports your needs in a way that other products cannot. Even if you are simply seeking to elevate your general sense of well-being, trying CBD capsules may provide the results you’re hoping for.
- Ideal for supporting an all-natural lifestyle: CBD naturally occurs in the cannabis plant, making it a 100% natural option that many alternative health advocates appreciate. Additionally, because Kindred uses pesticide-free cultivation, you can be confident that our CBD capsules are the ultimate in clean living.
How Many CBD Capsules Should I Take?
Finding the best CBD dosage is a highly personal journey, one that will vary from person to person. For example, one individual may find that a single capsule provides their desired effects, while another may opt for 2-3 capsules in a day.
Ultimately, deciding how much CBD to take may depend on many factors, such as:
- How much CBD is contained in each of your selected capsules
- Your body mass
- Your sensitivity to CBD
- Your ideal experience
- The specific symptoms or conditions you are hoping to relieve
Where Can I Buy CBD Pills?
You can find Kindred CBD capsules in many Arizona dispensaries, including dispensaries in Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff. Check our “Where to Buy” page to find the nearest retailer near you. If you currently live outside of Arizona, we invite you to encourage your local dispensary to contact us for more information about stocking our premium CBD products.